Visually create Documents, simply add XML Data
Creating personalized documents using database publishing or print-on-demand processes gets increasingly important.
XSLfast enables you to create countless corporate documents in a very short period of time. XSLfast supports the modern XML and XSL-FO technologies, so the resulting layout stylesheets can be easily integrated in many workflows and environments.
XSLfast enables you to create countless corporate documents
WYSIWYG Layout and Document Editor
XSLfast shows you a graphical preview of your layout at all times. New objects can be directly created from the XSL tree, visible to the left of the window. Attributs of every selected object are listed to the lower left for overview and quick editing.
Potential applications for XSLfast
Design forms and merge these with XML data, or data coming out of data bases. This is useful for mail merging, forms processing and all typical document oriented applications. (Works via XSL-FO.)
Cross media publishing:
XSLfast allows to find a document and merge the information with data into different output formats. You will need XSLfast to take the same information to be transferred into PDF, InDesign or XML.
Automatic publishing process:
Use XSLfast to design layout stylesheets. Then use this stylesheet to render information within an automatic publishing process like print-on-demand or database publishing. (Works via XSL-FO.)
- Sun JRE 1.8 or higher
(We recommend Sun JRE 1.8)
- Our version (with JRE inside) ships Sun JRE 1.8
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux
(We recommend Windows XP or Windows Vista)
- All XML parsers are compatible with the XSLfast calling conventions
(Xerces etc.) Xerces is included into XSLfast installation.
- All XSLT processors compatible with the XSLfast API for accessing XSLT processors
(Xalan, Saxon etc.) Saxon is included into XSLfast installation.
- All rendering engines supporting XSL-FO
(FOP from xml.apache.org is our default rendering engine. This engine is delivered with XSLfast, both 0.20.5 and 1.0 versions.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x or later
(Alternative PDF Reader: Foxit Reader)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Intel Pentium IV 1.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1200+
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB space for hard disk
- High color resolution 1024x768
- Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2400+
- 1024 MB RAM
- 150 MB space for hard disk
- High color resolution 1280x1024